Hjemmeside / Yoshi's Woolly World
Yoshi's Woolly World
by Nintendo Wii U
Du kan også lide ...
Amiibo Yoshis Woolly World Bundle
Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Mario 3D World
Star Fox Zero
Yoshi's Woolly World is a unique platformer for Wii U where a woollen Yoshi explores levels that really look like they've been made by hand.
Yoshi has a wide range of wool-based moves to use throughout this grand yarn. The woolly wanderer can throw knitted eggs, grow in size, and use different transformations to overcome obstacles and reach new areas.
Work together with another player to reach the end of the level in the multiplayer mode. As one person
controls his or her Yoshi with the Wii U GamePad, a second player can use a Wii Remote to control their own Yoshi. The colourful characters can use their tongues to swallow the other player and spit them out, so you can work together to clear the stage, or just have fun getting in each other's way!
Yoshi's Woolly World is a collaboration between Nintendo and Good-Feel, who also developed Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii.
- Players tangle, pull and stitch yarn to explore Yoshi's world in creative new ways.
- Yoshi has never been more adorable than as a toy knit from yarn. His entire environment is made from materials like felt, yarn,
cloth and cotton, creating a gorgeous HD world that looks good enough to touch.
- Instead of eggs, Yoshi tosses yarn balls at enemies. He can incapacitate a Piranha Plant by muzzling it with a piece of colored string. Or he can even use the yarn to knit together background elements.
- Gobble friends and turn them into eggs. Then toss them into hard-to-reach heights and secret depths to discover in two-player cooperative play.
- The game is co-developed by Good-Feel, the developer that created Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Nintendo Co., Ltd under the supervision of Takashi Tezuka, producer of Yoshi's Story and the Yoshi's Island series.